Do guys appreciate apologies?

My friends with benefits and I got into an argument and stopped talking for about a year. I know I'm in the wrong but the way he went about it and spoke to me was disrespectful as well. I want to have sex with him again and maybe recreate a friendship. This whole time he has been giving my long stares into my eyes but doesn't talk to me. Sometimes he will follow me around into the corner store or hair salon, and but still won't say anything to me, he just stands there. And when I see him around the neighborhood he walks behind me or near me just to be around. He caught feelings for me, and I don't know if thats why but he doesn't approach me. I still like him and want to try with him again.

12

What Guys Said 2

• Wtf that sounds like a creep. look if he wanted to try he would have so mamy times he's seen you. i think not worth tour time.

• id probably collapse in a heap if i heard a woman apologize. they never take responsibility

What Girls Said 1

• I think everyone appreciates an apology, especially if it's warranted