How do I get over her?

Long story short i asked her out in person she said yeah, told her i'd text her to set it up and no response.. took it as rejection and tried getting over her by ignoring her and avoiding her. We later ended up talking she brought up the place and asked if i went, told her i texted her and all she said was "Awww, you know i get a lot of people texting me" and changed the subject, asking me about my ex girlfriend. Didn't know how to take that so i went back to ignoring her.

So i been trying to get over her but for the last month she constantly says hi to me, or bye always staring at me or waving at me, i try sitting in farther areas and she'll walk by me and stop and stare at me & do a double take when she's walking away. I use to visit her all the time, and say hi back but now i don't, i avoid eye contact the best i can. But no matter how hard i try to not like her i just end up re-devopling feelings for her. (Sorry this is the first time i've dealt with this) :(

20

What Girls Said 2

• she's an asshole you should stay away from my guess is she's feeding off your attention don't pay her no mind your better then that. She probably keeps coming over to talk to you to hold onto your attention it's a just game invest your time into a girl who values you back

• She's trying to play with you

• Why, i don't get it? Im just trying to stay clear of her abd mind my own business

• Yeah just be cool, if a girl that is interested ever approaches you first she'll always want to know more about you and ask questions. That's when you'll know who to ask out

• Well thats confusing cause this girl didd all that so i asked her on a date cause she would ask me my whole life story lol and always tell me she accicendentley called another guy my name that she calls me for short lol

What Guys Said 0