How do I deal with boyfriend who betrayed me?

How do I deal with boyfriend who betrayed me?I was in love with a classmate of mine and thought that he was in love with me too. We went for date, trips and always enjoyed together. Few weeks before he cut the ties with me and found another girl. I have been left doomed and he doesn't answer my calls or speak properly.. I have mentally and physically gone down and lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I look like skeletor and very weak like never before.. How can I make a comeback?

• Counter him (provide ways)
  • Ignore
  • Lead new life
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

24

Most Helpful Guy

• life has to move on!. U don't have to stick with him. He is a waste of time and chase ur dreams. The other things will come to ur life automatically.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just do your own thing, pick up a new hobby, enjoy all the delicious food that is now all yours. This happened to me too, and it hurt a lot, but the best thing to do is move on. Also guys aren't really ready to stay with just one girl until their late twenties (not all are like this, but usually)

• I want to teach him a lesson first and then come out of his memories, he has made me grow skinny and weak as ever

• Don't waste time or energy on him or he wins. Or better yet start eating healthy and get stronger. The best revenge you can get is proving your healthy and capable of standing on your own two feet

• I'll try to stand and show him I can be strong without him..

What Guys Said 3

• It was just a dumb guy and not serious. He will undoubtedly do the same wit this girl so ignore and continue your life ­čĺ¬. "Abandons the road tha it sprinkled wit detritus­čĹŐ and imprint in one that's healthier­čĹĆ."

• You leave him and never see him again.

• grow up

What Girls Said 1

• break up n have a new life