Ex said he wants me back and misses me, but won't meet me?

I've been having texts and calls all week of him telling me he wants me back, he misses me, he genuinely loves me and doesn't want to be without me. He broke up with me two weeks ago over something petty and has been stalking my social media and sending messages ever since. He told me he still has all of our pictures on his phone and he hasn't even changed himself back to single on Facebook yet. If I don't message him back he gets clingy and spams me with texts, too. He begged to see me this weekend but I'm away, he asked to come with me but I told him I'm with family, so I said if he wants he can see me tonight before I go he can, and all he said was 'I'll let you know' and heard nothing since. I'm so confused with this hot and cold act, I don't understand?

12

What Guys Said 2

• pure attention seeking. he loves your attention but loves you too I guess.

• He obviously loves you a lot, and is missing u a lot,

His "hot and cold act" is probably because.

He wants you, to want him too,

He initially texted you to meet you. Bt then he realised you let him down once,

Which probably made him overthink that if you are not much interested or exited the way he is, he shouldn't bother you..

What Girls Said 1

• He isn't over you