My ex is in our school band and our first game is tonight, how do I go to football games without worrying about running into him?

My ex and I broke up in July (a month before school started). We are graduating from high school this year so football games are really important to go to senior year. I really want to go to the games, but I'm afraid to see him there because he stares at me and makes me feel guilty although I didn't do anything wrong. He broke up with me because I wasn't interested in playing the tuba. So whenever I see him or hear anything about our school band I cringe because that horrible day in July. He told me he's leaving because of me not wanting to join the band (he loves the band more than anything). I still feel bad that I couldn't learn how to play a freaking tuba. I tried it and it just wasn't for me.

01

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0