Why is it these women always want mr. right but when they find mr. right they cheat on them and do him wrong and treat him like mr. wrong in the past?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because the guy who considers himself Mr. Right is far from it--easier to put down women than look yourself in the mirror isn't it?

• see and I thought of that but my wife left me for a drug dealer and who whores around and cheats and also made the statement to her and I before I found out there was sleeping together that he likes to give women drugs and have sex with them for the drugs and all our mutual friends and even our non mutual friends agree that that statement she made is just full of s*** and she's just on a destructive path sounds kind of curious figured I'd get outside opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause every girl seems to go through her 'bad girl' stage at least once
    The Allure is to tempting, the mystery

What Girls Said 2

• There is no Mister RIGHT or Miss Right. Look into their fruits of their spirit.

• Someone's salty and generalizing.

• no just curious

• Yeah, I'm not the one who looks ignorant here. You're saying billions of women do something when it's not true at all. you're telling me to quit talking shit which is rude as fuck. you're not as nice as you think.

• @timtattoo1919 judging a whole gender based on what one woman did? Yeah you're the ignorant one not her.

What Guys Said 1

• because they don't want mr right they just want a bad boy cause their dominate and aggressive. women need to be shown who's boss of not they'll abuse u n do wrong

• I am the bad boy I'm a tattoo ideas I do do drugs to but I don't beat on her I don't control her I g******* back in the day I've been to prison several times so she's looking for the bad boy I'm the bad boy he's just a little punk ass pimp / wannabe drug dealer