My girlfriend of 5 years dumped me and doesn't want to talk?

My girlfriend dumped me after 5 years. The problem is that I suffer from anxiety and she didn't know the all of the thing I went through. I was scared to tell her what I was going through. The problem was that I started ignoring her because of it. I didn't went out on dates. More or less I was ignoring her. I was her first love and I don't believe that she could do that. She broke up with me and now after a month she is still not responding to my calls or text. I wanted to try and resolve our problems. I met with a common friend and she told me that my ex is still very mad at me. The break up was strange and now she doesn't respond to anything. Unfortunately I don't know what to do. I wanted to marry her and now I don't know what to do. I tried to do no contact but unfortunately I failed. She still has thing at my place and if it's over I want to give them back.
4
1