I am in a relationship with someone else and I got closer to one of my classmate. I like to be with this classmate & we r in a physical relationship?

I am in a relationship with this person (mango) for the past 3.5 years and lately i realized its not working out.
I have second thoughts about our relationship now. I became close to one of my classmate (apple) but he termed our relationship as "friends with benefits". I kinda started feeling for apple now. But i realized he is only interested in having physical relationship between us. I regret now that i have cheated on mango , who I Know loves me a lot and will never leave me alone.. what should i do now? I got lost at that time because it was a very difficult phase of my life , everyday fights arguments stress made me away from my mango and in that stupidity i committed a huge mistake.
1