Am I ugly to be loved?

I feel so tired of love.
I think I have to accept the fact that I am not really pretty, not smart enough, not worthy to be chosen and shown off to the world.

When I was in college, I used to love a guy a lot , however he needs to leave me for his medical studies. Wother girl. I cannot really blame him because the girl was pretty, hot teacher, flirty and he is close to the girl's family. Maybe my ex boyfriend was not really contented of me because he said that he would only make me his "official girlfriend", if I become an honor student and successful in my career.

I was left devastated that time, feeling unworthy person. I cannot concentrate to my studies that I have to leave Facebook, other social medias. Unexpectedly , I graduated honor in College and found an accounting job.

A year after, I was able to move on from my ex boyfriend and found a new guy. He was tall and good looking. We dated a

together. I thought that we were on the same page but I was wrong. He also dated anothert

E girl which means that he two time us. I asked him who was she and he said "She was my friend but I kinda like her. But I think its very hard to marry her because she is super rich and I am only rich.." I cannot blame him because the girl was really rich, very pretty, pharmacist and popular top 5 in the board exam.

I was left hanging what is the purpose of our dating. And I wonder why he still communicate and flirt with me.
I decided to leave and not play to his games anymore. It is very painful like you cannot stop thinking of him when you hug the pillow at night , you're going to die every morning you wake up and you cannot function well at work.

Did I make a right decision of letting him go?
Am I ugly to be loved?

+1 y
(2nd paragraph revision)
When I was in college, I used to love a guy a lot , however he needs to leave me for his medical studies. He promised that I will still be his girl but he cheated and go with the other woman. I cannot really blame him because the girl was pretty, hot teacher, flirty and he is close to the girl's family. Maybe my ex boyfriend was not really contented of me because he said that he would only make me his "official girlfriend", if I become an honor student &successful in ca
Am I ugly to be loved?
11
5