I like this stripper and she used me I know what everyone is going to say but I really thought she was different and things just could be different?

So this year was rough so I decided to just go to strip clubs and forget everything. I. been going so much but then I met this girl then I told her like I wanted something real with her and she said yh we can be friends then before you know it I started to really try to get close to get and treat her like a lover , leave work really early sometimes trying to get her food, and just really be there for her she always tell me how work goes and how she feels about doing the job and everything but in the end I was doing everything and it feels like she didn't appreciate it even though she said so because of her facial expression, I always try to make plans for us but she didn't answer saying she was busy or she just worked I mean I just front get it like we were getting along so well but yet she choose to grind on guys rather than spend time with me, I let out all my feelings to get and she just snapped and said I was stressing her out and she wasn't conscious of my feelings, like I gave her my everything I struck there with her, help her through everything. She went and threw me away like trash when all we had to do was talk it out, I just don't know what went wrong. She said her ex boyfriend hit her and i cared for her but she just never let me in I tried again again and I reached out but she just threw me away, I always showed love and emotion but she just never let me in never made me feel important and I just can't let it go, I understand she's not going to be there for me ever but the emotions I felt for her and the things I did makes me feel scarred for life I spent 400 on boots for her I just don't know how to love or treat anyone after that so I just stay at home work, no social media or friends so it's like this situation ruined me as an individual

11

What Girls Said 1

• I actually have seen some people going through similar situation but i dont knwo much all i can say is that she is a stripper for a reason. it could either be her scar on her life or her interest to be one since young. i think she would care less about you because she has been with many mens dancing for them so she wouldn't understand ur pain. but i dont know what else to say just stay strong and u can find better some day

What Guys Said 1

• This is a good lessons learned: don't be Captain Save-A-Ho. This is a good time for self reflection. Improve you and explore the independent you. It seems that you've used women as a crutch. Find your passion outside of relationships. If you want to care about someone who will appreciate you, volunteer at a an animal shelter or the VA.