Husband Won't stop liking and commenting on same girls Facebook for like last 3 year?

This is a co ex worker of his that has now moved jobs long ago, yet my husband literally is Facebook stalking her: commting on her post, reacting to post, liking pictures, etc. I'm starting to think he is obsessed with her or at least has a crush/feelings. He just seems too interested in her. Do you think he has fallen for this girl? She now is stationed in another country and he keeps this up? What to think guys? Is he in love with this girl? Also he copies her interest and mentions her interest to me. For example he tried the same diet she was on and he is not into the solar system like her and put a picture of the solar system as his Facebook cover just like hers. We have a son and another kid on the way. Does he love this other woman?
3
2