Husband Won't stop liking and commenting on same girls Facebook for like last 3 year?

This is a co ex worker of his that has now moved jobs long ago, yet my husband literally is Facebook stalking her: commting on her post, reacting to post, liking pictures, etc. I'm starting to think he is obsessed with her or at least has a crush/feelings. He just seems too interested in her. Do you think he has fallen for this girl? She now is stationed in another country and he keeps this up? What to think guys? Is he in love with this girl? Also he copies her interest and mentions her interest to me. For example he tried the same diet she was on and he is not into the solar system like her and put a picture of the solar system as his Facebook cover just like hers. We have a son and another kid on the way. Does he love this other woman?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He certainly doesn't respect you and no I don't think he loves you either. The thing is it won't change so you have a decision

• Why does he stay with me? if he loves this other woman?

• Convenience. And so he doesn't have to pay child support

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• 😂😂 poor you lol
    I mean when guys and girls are friends. It's easy to see it as he likes her

And i guess since opposites can show effection in different ways than girls with girls or bros with bros... sure he likes her. If he didn't like her he wouldn't be friends with her
    --> but does he wanna put his penis in her? Ya probably

• I found "for the last 3 years" part funny

What Girls Said 1

• block her from his fb. he will think she blocked him.