Is it healthy to be friends with benefits with my ex?

We were awful together, and only lasted a total of a month and a half- but the sex was INCREDIBLE. So incredible that we keep coming to each other for it. I don't know if this is healthy. I have NO desire to be with him again but sex with him is something I can't give up. No matter how hard I try to stop, it's all I think about. I literally crave him. He says the same about me. Even when we're not hitting each other up for it, when we run into each other in public we have to find some semi-private place to have sex because seeing each other gets us hot. Is this healthy? Has anyone been in this situation? How did it end?

12

What Guys Said 2

• No, be happy you had some good sex, but you know it's time to move on.

• not at all

What Girls Said 1

• a month and a half relationship is hardly a relationship. id say if yiu were together 5 years and doing this that it would be harmful

• harmful in the sense... I have been the same case but my relationship was of 5.5 years

• i was in the situation too and it was painful bc i always thought we would get back together. finally i just moved to another city with another man to end it forever.

• hmm... I want her back but may be in any case anyone moved on... this will surely be unexplained sadness