Give up? Don't bother?

This girl and I have been into eachother for a long while.
We dated for a while, but she was a big party girl and still lived with her ex boyfriend. I broke it up mainly because I was still in love with my ex.

We both wound up dating our ex's again.

We both got out of 2.5years (her) and 4 year (me) relationships in December. We've had this back and forth conversation about how much we liked eachother but we stayed loyal to the people we were with.
She told me at the beginning of the year she still liked me, and we spent Valentine's Day together.
I had started cycling through jobs in between back surgery, and she's accused me of playing games with her because I wouldn't respond at times.
She's been not responding to me and at times I feel like she just wants attention.
When I brought it up she just said she sometimes gets busy, and now she hasn't responded...
I deleted her number after she didn't respond to me just talking about her day. She hasn't texted or anything since.

It's been about a month now, and I haven't messaged her or vise versa.

I've considered trying to follow her on Instagram, but I think it's a lost cause.

Should I give up?

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't give up. You should try to talk to her if you really want to

What Guys Said 0