Can a man change feelings over a week or is he trying to hurt me?

Me and my partner broke up, we was loved up despite our arguements.. when we broke up he said he didn't love me anymore. He came back 2 weeks later and cried and said he does love me he can't stop.. we decided to get back together.

2 months down the line, he left me again a week ago. He said he came back because he loved me and left because he's sick of me moaning. ( I only spoke up because he kept choosing his mates over me, and letting me down when it was meant to be our weekend together.

When he left he said he didn't love me (again) despite saying 2 days before that, that I was his world and he loved me so much and wouldn't hurt me again. It's been a week since we broke and he didn't reach out to me, but he knows I will come running back. Not this time. He said last night that he will always have feelings for me and I'm his one love. But he can't do it anymore.

This morning he said again he does not love me (like he did last time but came back and said he lied)

What's the deal?
1
0