It's been a decade that my ex and I split and I still can't get over her. Any advice?

She literally built me up. I am everything that I am today thanks to her. We met when I was 20 and she was 19. I had just lost my mother, I was broke, completely lost and my life was pointless. I was isolated and suicidal and she somehow managed to get into my life and fix everything. She supported me in every humanly possible way. She gave me love and money and pushed me to study and cooked for me and fed me and had sleepless nights when I was sick and had faith in me. She literally restored me and everything I am now, I owe to her

For reasons that were bigger than both of us we had to split by the time I was 24. I never heard from her again but somehow ther isn't a single day that I don't think about her. Being with someone so perfect raised my standards incredibly high and I never like any girl I meet. It's been almost 10 years but really nothing has changed. I am finally stable, I have everything I ever wanted but I am never happy and I don't think I will ever be without her. I really tried to meet new women. I did meet some great ones but my heart really belongs somewhere else. A part of me wants to talk to her but I heard she had an arranged marriage a few months after we split. I know I need to move on but I don't know how, please help.
1
2