I love a girl but she always ignore my call barely pick up and she told me she can't be in love what should I do?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• hi i want you to mail me now on my email there are tips and advice which i will give to you which will help you get her heart. because i was once in a situation like this and i won his heart just mail now so i let you know what to do. this is my email mccartkatty @ gmail. com

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like u say you are not gay but still someone wants to shove their dick up your throat. Tell me how would you feel?

What Girls Said 2

• i would try to get over her, or talk to her about it

• You should move on

• well she said said she's afraid of falling in love with me that's why she don't meet me in a person

• i mean it's been 2 months im asking her why can't she meet me and why she ignore me at first she use to say i dont like you but after some time she said she might fall in love that's why she can't meet so thats why I don't know what to do

What Guys Said 1

• Disturb her 😘