Married my ex brother?

Ok. Only dated him like maybe a month. Long story short he married the ex, and still wanted me around.(wasn't having it) His brother was liking me obviously the whole time.. lol.. (who knew). So of course they talked, was giving the okay to talk to me, he even gave compliments and said I was a good woman. We fell in love and got married. He is truly the best thing that ever happened to me and he says the same. But it's been almost a year now and I think his brother acts weird now. From wanting to run and leave when I come around to being some type of way towards his brother but they still talk. He sat outside the bar one time for over two hours because my husband and I was inside then he pulled off and followed us. I don't get it if anything I want to thank him. By the way the ex he married didn't last even six months, but they still legally married. this man went around bad mouthing me and my husband and telling people my husband stole me from him. Huh? I just really don't get it, I have no problem with him, and we are family.. lol.. lbvs. I just wanted to know why is this fool mad, and acting weird dang near a year later, and when my husband said he's mad because he thought he could come back and married me, since he chose wrong with his estranged wife, but I don't know if my husband is just talking.. or is he serious? What do you think, because I was over him then and still is and so over the acting weird and crazy, running off, avoiding to speak, when I DON'T HAVE A GRUDGE OR ANY PROBLEM WITH HIM..

I married my ex boyfriend brother, what to do?

01

What Guys Said 1

• This guy is tasting sour grapes and doesn't like to admit he screwed up. He also has issues he is inflicting on those around him.

Do your best to be pleasant and keep that safe distance best you can.

• Thanks for your help. Honestly this is what I told my husband. On one occasion my husband heard him talking to someone about him (his own brother ๐Ÿ˜” saying he would kill my husband) smh.. just a few days ago, I am pretty sure he was riding around our house, he called at least 10times and was mad at my husband and hung up on him because he said he was supposed to answer when he calls.. smh.. I don't know what to do, so even though I obviously have no problems, but I will definitely here your advice and just leave that alone and maybe, just maybe I need to be the one walking out the other way.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”

• No. They still talk. But since the other night when he got mad and hung up because my husband didn't answer when he wanted him to๐Ÿ˜ฒ at 2am when we do have a new born.. smh.. but like a week ago his estranged wife dropped him off at some facility and my husband had to go pick him up. I know he told me he has abandonment issues๐Ÿ˜•

• That has to be difficult. Perhaps your husband is comfortable with his brother's situation and feels safe but I would still be concerned about him being unpredictable.

What Girls Said 0