Ideas for first date?

what's a good first date idea besides dinner and a movie.

I was thinking wine/picnic under the stars
ice skating
cooking class

tell me something else

41

Most Helpful Girl

• a cooking class sounds like a good date, but I would do that as the second. Ice skating sounds lovely, or if you in to it do something like pooling (you can help her ;) If you like how it's going you could to some bars or pubs and try weird/special beers. This way you will always have something to fall back on when you don't what you need to say next, and it is a great first date because you can really talk a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bowling came to mind, ice staking and cooking class can be fun too.

What Girls Said 3

• I feel that it depends on the kind of girl she is (introvert or extrovert). Girls tend to really be drawn to a guy that takes initiative and thinks for himself, so don't be afraid to ask her! As for what to ask her, indoors or outdoors, afternoon or evening, and fancy or casual.

• woods i love :)

• I personally really enjoy hiking and being in the woods. Art museums make for awesome first dates, too!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!