Why doesn't he wanna be with me anymore?

Monday i texted my boyfriend something kinda dirty and i could tell it made him kinda upset but typically he would of enjoyed getting something like that.. he told me he was going to bed, when i woke up he had me blocked on everything.. i freaked out cause last time he did this he got a girlfriend... he told me he wanted some time to think.. he said "im growing up" we didn't really talk until a day before our two year anniversary (Saturday) ... he was calling me baby and stuff but he was clearly distant... he's been distant for a few days before all this happened but he said he was busy with work.. yesterday i was upset and i asked him the reason why he didn't wanna be with me anymore he said he still wants to be with me but he wants alone time.. we haven't talked at all today... should i just break up with him or let him treat me like this...

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Give him some space

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know mybe he over

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows, but, in my opinion, I don't think girls under 18 should be dating anyway.

I don't care if you don't think I'm right. This is an opinion site. Take my OPINION, or leave it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;