Disappointed 😭💔?

I don't know, what to do
I date one boy nd he dumbed me w/no reason am so disappointed πŸ˜”πŸ’”
I start to don't believe inlove ,, i feel am going to be aloneπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’ŸπŸ’”

29

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age most people will just try to use you. Just have fun with your friends for now until you are an adult,, t hen date.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 13... relax a bit. You have many years ahead.

• Your profile says 13. Either way, my answer still stands. I know it sucks right now but give yourself time.

• yea I don't know how to fix my old on this app ,,,, Nd thanks for what u say πŸ’ŸπŸ˜Š

What Guys Said 8

• You are 13

• Bruh you're 13.

• You're still young, of course it's disappointing when you were hoping something magical could happen. There will be other boys, give it some time

• the should be some sort of an explanation. the is no way someone would ditch or ghosted you without a reason. its either you or him who he has a problem or issue with

• Uhm... you're only 13 yo. by now.

• it's πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜†yourπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜— emojisπŸ˜™πŸ˜šβ˜ΊπŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ€”πŸ˜

• Stupid u just only 13 yr everyone using that age girl

• You're 13, you're not in love at 13

Besides, millions more in the sea, that's why they call it "dating"

What Girls Said 1

• its dissapointing indeed but dont think you're gonna be alone!