Fell in love with another woman lost it all?

make a long story short left my wife for what I thought was the love of my life but the guilt of what I did made me less dedicated to the new girl. new girl has my daughter and now won't let me see her because I was never able to let go of my wife and our 10-year relationship because the guilt I felt made me want to try and fix everything and now she won't even mention my last name on my 4 month old I don't know what to do and I don't know how to fix things. I went from a $60,000 a year job to making less than half of that I'm losing my car I'm losing my house and I've lost the girl that I gave everything up for because I could never hurt my wife the way she wanted me to and I just didn't know how to let go. I don't know how to fix things anymore and I don't know what to do I've never been so heartbroken in my life I've lost over 25 lb from stress in the past month and I just don't understand how she can walk away with my daughter and move on with her life so easily knowing she's killing me inside. but anytime she's stressed out about anything she reaches out to me to talk about what's on her mind and she knows that I want to help but she won't move in she won't let me around she won't let me try and I just can't take the head game anymore it's so abusive and so many different ways and I feel like I deserve it from what I did but I can't stand it anymore hopelessness isn't even a word I can comprehend because that would be a step up from how I feel and I just don't know how to get her back I don't know how to prove to her that I'm not lying that everything I'm saying is genuine and I don't know how to make her fall in love with the man that she did originally the man that fell head over heels for her and left his life wife and everything he had built because the feeling she gave me was more than I could handle it made me feel complete and now I feel completely broken

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you've got problems that cannot really be dealt with by just typing a message here. If anything, for me it feels like you should try and get rid of mind loops and emotional extremes. I know how hard it is if an ex-wife, a love for life, and even a daughter are involved. I for myself fear nothing more but losing my daughter. But if you try to push anything and don't get out of your own stress, you will just push the people you love the most even further away from you. You cannot decide she will take you back. But if you become a "stable" person again, you will surely have the chance to take a part in the life of your daughter. You really shouldn't put that at risk by ruining yourself and annoying her mother.
    Hope that helps a bit. I wish you and your daughter all the best.