Girls, My boyfriend says he can't date me because he's "not good enough" and I don't know what to do?

So basically him and I would always get into little arguments because he did something wrong. This happened a lot, but I told him how he could fix himself so that he could be better. He continued to do the same things and now he's breaking up with me because he "can't do anything right"... and he's saying he can't talk to me at all or anything and he's ignoring ALL my calls and texts. :( and he yells at me whenever I say things can be better. Is it that he doesent want things to get better or does he just not want to try? Also, since we've broken up which was just a few days ago, he's been following all the girls he knows I'm jealous of on Instagram? Is the "I'm not good enough for you" just an excuse? We dated for over a year and I'm really upset about this because I would never expect him to break up with me because I thought he loved me a lot. :(
2