What would you do if you saw a person secretly taking pictures of someone else without their consent or knowledge?

As in a creepy stalker type. Have you ever been in such a situation before? Do you know what the local laws are in such a circumstance? What would you want or expect others to do if it was you in that scenario?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree it's sketchy, but I think as long as they're in a public place it's legal to take photos. I doubt I would get involved.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have no right to privacy in public in most countries. But i would probably ask them what they are doing and tell the person being photographed, and want someone to tell me if someone was taking pictures of me to.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• its either paparazzi or people that I don't see that don't like me or find me attractive... id assume any of those for anyone really...

• most likely everyone thinks of beating crap out of him/her

but practically stranger don't care much
    so will inform the person about that stalker's activities...