Stupid ex won't get out of my head ? I have to study for college ?

Long story short we broke up the first of August.. He is a complete ass who I now realised just used me... we have kids together which is why I tried to make it work.. but he is extremely selfish and a narcissistic personality. He hide his alcoholism from me along with a lot of other lies.. I cried pretty much the entire relationship.. I haven't seen him in about 3 months due to his job.. anyhow.. I picked myself up and I am in college and am dating a new guy who I have known for 12 years.. He is everything I could hope for in a person.. I am generally happy and have a lot going for me.. yet I still can't help but feel sad that my ex didn't even fight for me and never ask how his kids are. ☹ I'm trying to study and focus on the positive... but it's so hard ☹☹ any advice?
+1 y
He called me today.. asking for another chance.. claimed he loved me and I was his world and he is trying everything he can to get a job near by. ... he said he loved me and he hung up. I never said I love u back.
4
1