How and what to text my ex?

I'm going to text my ex tonight because I really miss him any ideas of what to text him to keep his attention besides the usual "I miss you text" ?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Omg why can't anybody get over there ex? It didn't work you two are no good for each other. You had some good and some bad experiences like every single relationship that ever happened... but it didn't work out in the end. Plenty of fish and new guys and experiences you could have but some people dont act like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• My advice would be to talk to him "Face to Face" but if that is not possible then just be straight up with him through text.

What Guys Said 4

• Text him an inside joke, or a pic that will remind him of something y'all found silly.
    Keep it light

• Write as you would talk aloud.

• spill your heart out

• Ex's are pure drama, Guys and girls can not be "just friends". I would think you'd know that by now. Go find another source of "attention"

What Girls Said 1

• Uhm... don't. Shit hurts, I get it. But if they're an ex, it's mostly a good reason to leave them to still be an ex. I miss one of my exes a lot, but you have to let things to eventually...