Why do I still miss my crush after years?

I had a huge crush on this guy since 4 years ago. We were kind of friends but he ended up hating me as I didn't get along with a woman he's flirting with (although she had a fiance) and he believes everything she said. So, I lost contact with him and don't see him for over 2 years now. He used to be so nice and kind to me but once I didn't get along with his favorite woman, he said a lot of mean things to me til the day I last saw him. He now has girlfriend and there is zero hope that I will ever be with him in this life.

But, I still miss him dearly and painfully (when I remember the mean things he said/did to me). All memories (good & bad) with him are so fresh as if they happened yesterday. I don't know how to stop. It's been such a pain since it lasts for years.

I don't understand why I still have very strong feelings towards him and run out of idea on how I can stop (I tried to like someone else, but didn't work.)

Thanks in advance for all the answers.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I ll pass but i dont think time will help. Face with him or your thought.

• Thanks for the answer :) It helps.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!