Should I (F 20) ask a mutual friend (F 20) how one of my other ex-friend (M 20) is doing?

We have not spoken in months and even though he broke things off, I am really curious on how he is doing.

I know he is looking at my snapchat stories but I think he is ignoring me

06

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in the exact same position. I want to know how someone is so I'm considering going to our friend's (another girl) house and speaking to her, but I don't know how I'll be received? :(

What Guys Said 5

• Sure. Go say hello and check in. just because you are no longer together, does not mean either of you stopped existing.

• you should know about him after your break... it's really needes

• Wow... I never saw a question so easy and so complicated Answer: Yes

• he broke things off? block him

• I don't want to read much into this. But he has never looked at my snapchat stories before hand, why is he doing it now? Mostly when he wants to cut me off. He does know I can see him looking right?

• honestly I'm not sure, but if he did dump u and wants to get back he's selfish. if u get back with him i think it'll be a constant cycle of i love u and i hate u

that's just my opinion tho

• Yes, if you still care about him.

What Girls Said 0