How to survive a breakup?

621

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't expect yourself to get over it right away. Allow yourself time to breathe. Turn to friends and family for support. And be kind to yourself.

Put memorabilia, sentimental items, photos, and anything else that will remind you of your ex in a box and hide it. If you have digital photos or files, put them on a flash drive and add that to the box, and delete them from your computer. Don't look at the stuff until you are totally over your ex. Having it out of sight will help you get over them, and once you are over them you will have a clear enough head to decide what to keep and what to toss.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't. You'll just learn to carry it with you throughout life. If you love her/him then there's no reason for you to forget the happy moments. You were happy and you will be happy again. Take it with a stride

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know how guys deal with it, but I know how girls deal with it. 😊
    We go to our girls, and talk about how bad the person was, and then our girls will comfort us. After that, we will cry a river, and eat pizza, while we watch our favorite couple in a movie break up, and cry some more. In the end we get over it.

*BASIC STEPS**
    ~Talk to girls. (your a guy, so...)
    ~Cry a river.
    ~Watch a movie, and eat all the pizza in the world.
    ~Cry some more.
    ~Get over it.

Well, good luck! 😊🙋

• The saddest part that tears are not coming out

• Well, it's all about the outlook you take. That was the shittiest time of my life, but I've made it through now, and I know that much more about relationships, breakups, and recovering from them both, so now I can help other people through them.

• no contact. you strictly wait till the otherperson contacts you first. no stalking. dont go check what theyre doing on social media you're hurting yourself. actually hide your phobe from yiurself for a month. hit the gym. maje sure you improve yourself so much that theyd be super sorry fir loosing you. work extra hard. show them your life is better without them and that you're focused on your future and career.

• By hiding the body..

• On day at a time... deal with what is in front of you and the rest will follow

• Start by going out with friends, don't contact the person, delete them from all social platforms. Worked for me great.

What Guys Said 20

• Patience and staying busy, preferably by surrounding yourself with nice people.

• Take your time, talk to family and friends about it. Try to have some fun with your friends, remember there will be happier times

• I know the feeling. About a year and a half ago my dog had to be put down. The next day, my girlfriend dumped me. It took a week for me to emote at all, and when I did, it was only a couple tears. There comes a certain point when tears are no longer a sufficient way to really express how you feel. I had to find other ways to let my feelings out. I mostly spent a lot of time just being around other people. Other times, I would do something aggressive like violent video games or learning the bo staff. It really depends on the kind of person you are. The most important thing is to find people who will support you.

• You might everyday, means you really have to try and get out there. Try new things get busy. Re invent yourself.

• Don't kill yourself and you'll survive.

• By realizing that anything that is meant to be will be. Keeping your mind occupied with other things by keeping yourself busy. Only time can heal a broken heart all we can do is keep ourselves busy with physical activities then one day the heart break is tolerable

• this is a good one

• Ahh thank you

• Take your time and talk to family/friends

• Get your mind off of it
    Get along with your friends

• try to think of something else as much as possible, and eventually, it'll pass.
    if a year passes, and you're still deeply affected, then seek help

• depends on how you broke up but ill assume the case is you loved her and now its over. What i do in these cases is to learn from it and become a better person. it will take some time. there's no easy fix. keep in mind that there will always be someone more compatible with you if not your ex. keep your head up high and move on step by step.

• Be your own lad, lad.
    Be whole in yourself, find the things you like to do by yourself and do them.

• keep breathing
    eat food
    do exercise
    Don't listen to music

you ll stay alive

• Well, my girlfriend broke up with me last Sunday so I can tell you it won't be easy, not to be an asshole but you have to be a man, a real man, you will probably go down to hell but, as a man, you'll come back and fuck another girl.

• don't die

• Really dk... but getting busy as much as one can is still best to do

• Sacrifice a goat to Odin, then crack a cold one with odin

• play dota 2

• The best way to get over someone is to get on top of someone else and move on

• friends and activities to keep the endorphins going ro help ease the break

• Never give up, grab a beer and go for another one