When do you consider it cheating?

When do you consider it cheating?

Where does it start?

Just making it clear ---> I'm just wondering what other peoples thoughts are when it comes to where cheating starts. My friends always have a different opinion on where it starts so I'm wondering what you consider as.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. When you think about a relationship with another person.

2. Long time before the act.

3. Lying or making it ``other people's fault for the way I am'' (``the victim'' complex) is often an early warning sign,

What Guys Said 3

• Once the emotions have left the building, you might as well drop your underwear for the first thing you see.

• If it's something I wouldn't do with a male friend, it's cheating.

• I agree but would you dance with a male friend or cuddle with him...(I know some movies do get scary)

• No. And if my girlfriend was off cuddling with another guy, I'd consider that cheating. I would dance with a male friend though... that's no biggie.

• If you have to ask, you've already cheated. If your wandering thoughts are habitual, it leads to talking about it, and in my opinion, you've already gone too far

What Girls Said 2

• I consider it cheating if it's something you can't tell your boyfriend. If he called you asking you what you were doing and you know the truth would hurt him, you probably cheated.

• when you do something that is physically romantic or sexual with someone who isn't your boyfriend or girlfriend. like kissing your friend on the cheek is OK because it's not romantic or sexual, but on the lips it is cheating.