Did your EX get hotter after your break up? Did you regret the breakup?

Some how my ex is looking better everyday.. the way I used to want him to be he is... He works out , he changed his hair and style.. he's freaking hot now.. He also has a new girl tho.. has this happened to anyone else? I kinda regret breaking up.

47

Most Helpful Guy

• it's because we always want what we can't get.
    Don't regret anything girl, if he changed so much after the break up, it probably mean you weren't a good team, possibly bad timing.

Move on, plenty of men in the world, especially in India and China.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a good example of an ex who worked on himself for the better. Who broke up with who? Hold on, did you want him back because he physically looks better than when he was with you? Or you still love him?

What Guys Said 6

• Fuck no I still want to kill that cunt

• thats usually how things work out tho as we get older, men tend to age a bit better and women not so much.

• I don't regret anything x

• I don't regret it because, while she is become hotter, she is become too weird for me :/

• I wouldn't know I haven't seen her in over a year, no idea what she looks like

• Omg am i your ex?

What Girls Said 3

• never

• I do not regret breaking up at all. I still see him around different places and he finally started working out.

• Nope haven't seen him that much.