If u was in a bad relationship and u met new one would u give him a chance , take care from him or let him go cause u don't need to get hurt any more?

my last relationship was from 3 years ago and till now I can't open my heart for any new relation , maybe iam cowered but I wasn't ready to get hurt again if u was in a bad relationship and u met new one would u give him a chance , take care from him or let him go cause u don't need to get hurt any more?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Life is about taking risks go out there again find love don't be afraid to fall in love again try not to put up walls open up little by little you don't have to all at once maybe who knows you will find the right one and she will stick to you like super glue :D

• or maybe she can destroy every thing I still have in my heart

• maybe if I liked someone I will try ur advice , but if it didn't work... I will blame u :p iam kidding

• Lol 😂😋

What Girls Said 3

• take a chance but dont make the new person feel like shit cause of the old persons mistakes and dont let them know that youve been hurt all the time.

• The picture is exactly how I feel now. I recently tried tearing it down just to be friends, not after a love interest because it was coming down slowly. Some MEN manipulated my feelings by continuing to lie to me online! BRICKS are back up now.
    In general, Men do not like clingy glue stuck to them forever which is the superglue that Love does to a woman making her little crazy in LOVE with her man. Fat chance MEN!

• its hard for both of u if he really care about being next to u

• u have hope, I have luck together they might give u better chance but if u don't want luck let me take it back maybe somebody else can appreciate it

• its my pleasure my friend :)

• I would give a chance

What Guys Said 0