I broke up with my girlfriend month ago , I dont feel comfortable having her on Facebook, also I feel so childish to remove her as well , what do you think?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your feelings are justified. I'd suggest unfollowing as it is the best of both worlds: you don't have to be reminded of her on facebook and she'll never know you did it thus doesn't cause drama/give her the satisfaction of knowing she bothered you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfriend her you don't need to do that top yourself and if she feels it was childish then you also don't have to explain your reasoning. She's your ex

What Girls Said 4

• Unfollow her, and hide yourself from her feed. So that way you do not need to see her posts and vice versa. For messenger, mute her. This way she can still see you're friends and not hold anything against you.

• Well if she's not a part of your life then she certainly doesn't have to be on your Facebook.

• Just mute her. You have that option where you can still be friends with someone and not see anything they post. It's awesome.

• You're not childish, it's natural that it's hard seeing an ex on your social media. You're fine in unfriending her, your mental health and wellbeing comes first :)

What Guys Said 2

• Facebook.

Heh.

• does it really bother you that much? Cause id say go ahead