What do guys think about single moms and dating them? Also, any tips for a single mom looking to mingle?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Single mom is a person who made choices in her life and some of them weren't quite right, I suppose. There's nothing wrong with that because we're all humans and we all make mistakes. Problem is in a different thing - some guys rarely want to be responsible for their own children, let alone someone else's...

What Guys Said 4

• Some men might not consider dating you if they knew beforehand, so don't inform them till the 2nd/3rd date at most to at least let them judge you with less bias. If you keep that info from them for too long though, they may feel like they've been taken for a ride. That said, some guys don't mind at all, i just think it's smarter to go about it as i suggested to increase your chances.

• No problems as far as i'm concerned. Online dating profiles allow space to say if you have kids or not. In conversation It's easy enough to work in, "oh I just dropped my kid off at a new daycare, I would just stay at home but being a single parent you need a break and some conversation that's not about disney"
    Work it in early and weed out the men who care about that.

And absolutely get your friends and family to set you up with their single guy friends and babysit while you go on dates.

• No thank you

• Personally I'm not interested in them because I won't marry them.

What Girls Said 0