How can I move on from a strong, past relationship that kills me every day and night, wanting it to be just a dream?

It's bin 4 years now. I threw away everything we've exchanged. Memories, fogging to past image and memories, taking shape of where we've walked and talked. Feelings that stay on you like burnt marks on your body. Energy that can't be shut of, or a best example. A torch that won't turn off no mater what you do to kill the fire. Forget that one you've called your "first and last." Whatever i do, she's the first image i see in my head, mid day, and night. Even when i look at a magazine, she appears, but is not her. it's bin this long. And i can't move on, keeping myself busy can help. what can i do?
5
0