I want to make my ex-boyfriend crazy jealous?

How do I do it?

and if you say find another guy its not that easy when your not in a big town/city!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Why, if I may ask?

• Because he left me and I want him to feel what I felt when he left me for someone else

• Revenge don't help, we have enough trouble in this world. just move on and if something along the way makes him jealous, think of it as a bonus.

and if he leaves someone because something else comes along, you don't want a guy like that anyway

What Guys Said 1

• Naughty twins... yesssssssssssssss...

What Girls Said 2

• If you can't find a man in your town why not just go lesbian. I mean, obviously you're just looking for a body to be with to make him jealous, not a person.

That was snide. I apologize. But really, just don't do it. In the end, if he still likes you, just be yourself and be happy and he'll feel sorry for losing you. If he doesn't care about you anymore, you blatantly trying to make him jealous will just make him pity you.

• Act like the break-up hasn't fazed you at all. Flirt with one of his guy friends, not necessarily in front of him. That might be too obvious.