If you had the opportunity to take revenge on an ex who had wronged you, would you take it?

Assuming you'd face no consequences for your actions, would you take a chance for sweet revenge?

• Yes
  • No

1228

Most Helpful Guy

• This might look so silly to everyone, but is a great idea to those who take their marriages/relationship serious. i have been passing through some terrible relationship and today am a testimony of all that happened between me and my man, i have been married for over 4 years now, and i just found out my man was having sex with another woman, they even go out for night shows, he told some of his friends that he got a new one i was so angry and terrified to the point that i don't even know what to do, so last week i decided to go online to search for possible means which i can be able to get my man back to me, i saw a comment of a lady who was passed through my same problems posted how a man helped him with prayers, so i beg for his contact and she gave them to me, i contacted the same man and he understand my problem/situations, he prayed for me and my man called me instantly, he was on his kneels begging for me to return, he share tears, i was so surprise, right now me and my man we are in good state, no fight or cheating, he has been restore back to understand there is a good woman like me out here for him, so ladies/women/young girls, go fight for your man no one is gonna fight for you, some advice are real but can't change the mind of your man forever. so if you care about your relationship reach the same man that prayed for me here to help you via, OLORUNODUDUWASPIRITUALTEMPLE@GMAIL. COM

Most Helpful Girl

• No.
    All that would do is make me look crazy in the end.
    He cheated on me but.. I'm happier than ever with my current boyfriend. I wouldn't wish anything bad upon my ex.

What Guys Said 27

• No, I had the option of anonymously publishing her nudes. She deserved it, and I wouldn't have gotten in trouble because of it.

However, righteousness isn't about hitting people with what they deserve. It's about turning the other cheek, forgiving, and walking away even when it doesn't benefit you. So, I deleted her nude photos, and I walked away with the Lord.

So, no, I wouldn't.

• No, thats pathetic.
    Move on, try to improve your current situation and stop dwelling over the past. Only pathetic low life insignificant worms keep grudges and rot in negativity.

• I have and I would again if need be. My revenge is never too astounding, but it is very lasting. Ex fiance? watched her become the person she hated most and laughed at her. My last relationship? She ended up with someone worse than I. All because she couldn't cope with compassion.

• i used to crave vengeance, but i soon realised that the shit she did, was because of shit i did, or rather didn't do, so i dont blame her, i know better now
    you live and learn

• The best revenge is no revenge at all. Because it shows you have moved on

• Nope, karma did it for me, (ex cheated on me broke up with me by changing Facebook status to different guy after 2.5 years) she got an STD from her new boyfriend

• The same happened to me, one of my ex's took a guys v at a house party she had that she didn't invite me to. We break up and she's meets another guy a few months later and she moves away with him to uni. Fast forward 3 years and she comes back for a night out with her old best friends from college. He cheats on her with her closest college friend and even after that they're still together. I just found it funny as I refused sex with the same girl after we broke up šŸ˜‚.

• Nope, been cheated on a couple times and still don't wish anything bad on them.

• I have moved on and now I am with someone who treats me right. She makes me very happy. That is enough revenge for me.

• šŸ†ā˜ļøā˜ļøā˜ļøā˜ļø

• Revenge is petty and will not make anything better for anyone.

• Doing revenge myself, would preclude karma from doing it's job! I love to see the results of a karmic experience!!

• What's happened has happened. I'd keep it in the past.

• Naa, i wouldn't stoop to their level.

• I used to say yes, but as I grew I said no

• After her life went to hell, I say life got revenge for me.

• Of course
    I hold a grudge lol

• Live And Let Die - šŸ”«šŸ”«NšŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹

• Maybe I would at a younger age, but I'd like to think I'm mature enough to ignore it now

• Naw already got revenge

• No, mainly because no ex has ever wronged me

• Nope

• If there's one thing I know about revenge, it's that Karma always does it better than you.

• Nah, wouldn't

• childish thing to do

• No. I wish no ill upon any of my exes.

• She will pay for all of my pain.

• If they gave an STD knowingly? I'd sue them for negligence, but I wouldn't do it as "revenge".

What Girls Said 11

• I don't care about him enough to have any revenge.

• No. It's water under the bridge at this point.

• nope

• I thought a lot bout that, i still sometimes think about it (three months since his text breakup), i honestly see no point in putting things i imagine into action, cuz it is useless and i am not that low as a person.

• I don't have it in me to be mean to someone but this guy really did a lot to hurt me emotionally and I think karma will get him. Some of the things I don't even want to say.

• If you'd asked me this before I met my husband, I'd say yes. But having him in my life sort of made me forget all the shit I went through before getting to him. Who cares about what didn't work out? I'm focused on what did and how happy I am every day.

• Nahhhhh wouldn't waste a second of my life on them again. And also because I'm not petty. Mostly, though, the latter.

• No, it's pointless

• No, because karma can do that for me

• Nop, i would like to close that chapter and doesn't open it never again
    life simply will return him what he gave, i think thats the best "revenge"

• Depends on the ex

the one who knows they messed up and hasn't tried to stir things up? No.

the one who seems to be ruining every single persons life everywhere he goes? god damn i wouldn't stop at the opportunity

i dont really care if i end up being labelled as the crazy one

i just do what does me and the people close to me good