If you bump into your ex (the one that you were/still hung up on), what are you going to say to them or do?

Like there is no way for you to avoid them, and you literally bumped into them.
Two scenarios: #1 They with your replacement. #2 They're alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Scenario one, I'd say hi how's going and have short chat and say see you have a good one.
    Scenario two, I'd say hey it's been awhile. Hope you been well. Will be similar but I'd show that I still like her. If she doesn't seem bored, I'd ask her for a coffee and tell her I still love her. That I want to try again. Or ask her on a date to see where it go if she says no.

• really give it another go?

• oh wow. worst if she's married and have a kid lol

• I still care for her but I know I'll find my the one eventually so not worried at all. If she didn't date him... I'd want and tried to get back but.

What Guys Said 4

• 1) Greet them and become jealous but congratulate them and tell my replacement that he has found the best girl and that he is very lucky
    2) I would hug her and have a little chat, then we both go our ways.

• Be good her if she is alone. Just be not a dick nothing over the top. And if there is a replacement will realize who is the boss 😎😎

• i'd walk right on by and say nothing

• I would shake his hand and act professional, if she was alone I would ask if she wanted to fuck lol

What Girls Said 0