Why are only grossly repetitive questions featured and recommended?

I see tons of other original and useful questions, but why do they never make it to the top when they are equally if not more popular?Why are only grossly repetitive questions featured and recommended??

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I didn't knew that my question was recommanded lol

• Sorry not hating on you personally, but it is almost always cum or dick questions that are featured and recommended

• That's okay lol I noticed that too. In fact I always skip those 😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get it either. All I can think is that they have a really insecure man on their staff who's super into clickbait.

Like you'll see questions with no likes and no answers listed as popular and it is SUPER confusing.

What Guys Said 4

• People can use their Xper points to get a question featured. It doesn't mean that's it's been chosen to be featured, they've technically paid for it to be featured.

• That makes more sense. I would hope the moderators aren't selecting these

• Woah! I don't see questions like those? You are unlucky

• Dude it is non stop. Especially the stupid does size matter question. It's back to back daily and sometimes literally a minute after the other posting

• did u answer the questions tho?

• The people on here are:

Losers, bitches, trolls

I wouldn't take anything anyone on this site, too seriously...

• I still love you man

• That's my point, they are chosen because they are trolling, they're trying to get people pissed off, so, they get it featured.. they are TROLLING

• I didn't come here to be bitched at, or trolled, by losers. I came here to help

What Girls Said 1

• people love these wuestions