Does he still have feelings for me or wants nothing to do with me?

I started seeing this guy on holiday, stayed over at his every night and went on dates etc. We had a long 2 hour chat towards the end in which we established we did have feelings for each other, but 2 weeks wasn't long enough to establish a long-distance relationship, and he was very conflicted in that he wanted to continue until the end after that chat, but the next day after overthinking he said he was uncomfortable continuing with it knowing it has to end and didn't think it was fair on either of us (I don't know why, I personally felt it was better to make the most of the time we have left).

I wrote him a goodbye letter and gift, and got my friend to give it to him to respect his space. My friend said he didn't seem unhappy, took the gift and opened the chocolates immediately, but I didn't hear from him for a few days and he ignored a couple of my texts asking if we were okay. On the last day, I went to see him to say goodbye and said I was sorry if I'd made him feel uncomfortable/he could give the gift back if he wanted. He said I didn't, the gift was nice, and didn't want to give it back to me. He said he was really surprised and didn't expect it but that he wasn't uncomfortable. We hugged and said goodbye, though he was a bit distant/guarded.

I added him on FB but he declined my request, and made it so I couldn't send him more. He's accepted everyone else who he didn't really talk to on the programme. Was he lying about being okay with me or is he just trying his best to move on/seeing me is too hard?

21

What Guys Said 1

• He's showing that he's not interested, for whatever reason, and you can't do anything about that except to respect it and move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Seems he's not interested in having anything more, probably best to move on

• He just want to have fun.. not serious relationship..