My girlfriend told me that my penis is small so I showed a lot of people her nudes but only bc she is making up lies?

I really don't think I'm small

I am 4.2 inches erect, just for the record. That is the true average penis size.

1124

Most Helpful Girl

• So you felt butthurt so you did an idiotic thing? You're a real winner.

• She shouldn't have called my dick small

• It probably is if you're being so defensive about it

Most Helpful Guy

• Congratulations on being a scumbag. You are not justified in showing her nudes just because she hurt your feelings. You could have just disagreed with her, you could have told her to fuck off, you could have even said that her vagina is like a wind sock. Showing her nudes to people just took it to a whole new level and now you're the shitty person.

What Girls Said 10

• Someone's insecure about their size. Does your state of a revenge porn law? because if it does you can get in a lot of shit for sharing her nudes.

• You're probably a micro and why would you show other people her nude just because she shared her opinion, if that's got you act no wonder she says you're small

• Sorry
    I don't want to add to your pain but, you asked publicly. It is small.. quite small.

• But I told her it was 7 inches anyway before we had sex how do girls tell the difference?

• Surprisingly a lot of women can use a tape measure and know about size and measurements

• Because there is a difference between 7 inches and 4.5 inches and the difference isn't very hard to notice.

• All this is so funny, I wish I was right there.

• Wow there's never a good reason to show other people's nudes to anyone especially not with that person's permission those pictures are private and personal and her sending u them means she trusts u but that's how you lose trust

• You realise you can get in deep shit by doing that right?

• change your girlfriend

• Wow that was shitty of you to do

• You are evil.

• Then why she tinks you have small

• For the record I am 4.2 inches erect which isn't small.

• It's ok in china and Japan

• Maybe it's ok in China and Japan, but I have one of those 4 inchers (I think it's like 4.5, but I don't have it measured down to the tenth of an inch like you do!) and it's definitely small here. In fact, if you're interested, I can tell you some stories...

What Guys Said 23

• A good LTR is founded upon lust, love, trust, and respect. You and this girl have absolutely no possibility of a good future together. If she was my daughter, you would need to get your affairs in order and say goodbye to those about whom you may care.

• Why did she tell you you're small? That has serious mental repercussions. Truly does. If you showed her nudes, well done. I would've done the same. Don't let anyone hurt you like that. It can cause depression issues. As long as you DID NOT send them, you're good.

• I didn't send them but when we had sex that's when she called me small like right when she saw it

• That has a lot of mental side effects. I'm sure you're even now. Tell her you showed people, but DO NOT send them. You'll get into legal trouble for that.

• Don't ever do that, don't others opinions influence you like that, so what she said that get over it and get over yourself

• Asshole move man, well not a man, men d ont do shit like that, immature children, whose parents went wrong do.

• 4.2 erect is well below average, and she has every right to admonish you for it. You should be happy she stays with you and do everything you can to please her. Angry little man, it's not her fault you came up short.

• *cough*
    That was a dick move. What ever she said, however she said it, it's not reason to share her nudes to people.

You could get to jail cause that...

• You're an asshole for doing that, even if she spread rumors you're still a dick.

A small dick at that.

• Careful, that's illegal now and you can get in trouble for it.
    Also, really? That's a bitch move. No wonder your dock is small, it's trying to be a vagina.

• That's perfectly fine

• showing off your girlfriend nudes is one of the most immature and dick moves you could do, if i knew you irl i would give you a beating for that.

• Sure you would tough guy lol

• @PoliceLivesMatter I don't really think so but I wouldn't know how he feels so I'll just end it on that.

• You both need to grow up and leave.

• You're an idiot and you surely know that.

• Good.

• its a dick move

• This question goes to all girls who say that size does not matter.

• You are either trolling and if you are being real 4.2inches erect is below average.

• I mean, you should have been honest about it before u had sex, u knew what u walking into

• You need to prove

• 4.2 inches 😂😂😂😂 You're doomed

• That's a 6 year olds size

• Can you email me her nudes?

• annnnddd... here's the guy who gets off by people telling him his dick is small. lol. Freaky fetish, dude. But whatever floats your boat. Yeah yeah I know. You're not him and this is a "true story" but we all know you ARE him and this story is just as fake as your chances at having a normal life. :o

• You need to take some classes in "Adulting."