She is hot and cold with me. Please help me?

She broke up with me more than 3 months ago and said she needed space. I respected it and went straight into no contact. I think she expected me to chase but I didn't. She played a lot of mind games with me. She is usually hot and cold. Friendly one day then cold and bitter the next. I see her a lot as we go to the same gym.

Two fridays ago, She puts her bag next to mine (she always does this). I was topless at the gym and she makes a comment saying i'm giving everyone a free show. I responded the show was only for her. She playfully told me she thought that it wasn't nice. Tried to talk to me after the gym class but I was busy with more workouts.

The following Tuesday, she comes to the gym, bag still next to mine. Ignores me completely. Looks as if I did something wrong. My friend that she had met when she was with me, comes into the gym and she greets him. I'm like wtf. I didn't say anything.

So I see her again on Thursday, calls me over and asks me why I don't say "hi" to her anymore. I'm like wtf again. Talks to me a little bit about the workout during the class and how to do it. But last week Friday, she was quite supportive of me as I have a fitness competition so she did watch me train with others. Thoughts?

I kinda do want her back.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• She's interested, but she wants a chase.

Most Helpful Guy

• ''I kinda do want her back. ''

Why? so she can dump you again when she gets bored?

Girl dumps you, ignores you, plays mind games, shit tests you, disrespects you, blows hot and cold, is bitter, and manipulative... and you want her back.

Subconsciously she knows she's no good... so when a guy gives her his time, subconsciously she loses respect for him.

If a woman plays games with you, blows hot and cold... you eject her out of your life forever. You have some respect, and you set boundaries and you stick to them.

What Girls Said 1

• she's waiting for ur move

What Guys Said 1

• She is testing you. She's checking if you are still interested in her.