How to get a guy to want me back?

This guy I dated stopped talking to me for no reason, and I want him to regret doing that.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever thought to think maybe he just doesn't want to be with you? Obviously there's a reason to why he just cut you off the way he did. If I were you, in which I'm not,...i wouldn't worry the fact because there's 'plenty' other men out here that you can conversate with and take it from there...im sure if he's really "just that into you" he would try hard to get you back and if "he's just not that into you" he won't fight back. Don't play yourself short!

What Guys Said 1

• maybe you should try not looking at him when you see him,it'll make him feel bad if he really likes you,you'll see

What Girls Said 1

• Don't be mean. Don't chase after him if he ran away. Don't try to make him jealous. If he really wants to come back to you, he will on his own volition.