Does anyone here have divorced parents? If so, can you tell me your experience with it and how you handled it?

My parents are getting a divorce and I just wanted some reassurance... sounds stupid but it would really help. Any stories/ experiences you guys have, please share. Thanks :)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh my parents been divorced since i was 3 its never been a big issue. I spend 4 days with mom 3-4 with dad.
    My parents never beefed my dad always got me whatever i needed and so did my mom.
    Double Christmas and birthdays. Swtich it up every Halloween.
    They both came to my parent and teacher conferences

But when i was 4 or 5 i was a little bitch and use to cry when my dad left. i use to watch him drive away on the balcony and bawl my eyes out. He drive back and say why u crying im back in 4 days lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Just to say it is not your fault. They may not love each other any more. They may never have loved each other. They both should still love you, and you should love them equally. Just do not take sides.