Should I wish happy birthday to my ex of 6 months who dumped me over a text and didn't wanna see me face to face?

If I just write happy birthday, would it sound desperate? I am over him but as a person even people i dont like celebrate my bday makes my day, and i like to make people happy on their special day. I just didn't want him to think i want him at all. It's been 3 months since breakup and i started packing to mve another city 2 hours by flight so i dont even think of getting back together. but i wonder how male mind works.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not send him a birthday wish. He will know that you still think about him and that can mean he can hit you up for "anything"

• you mean he will come back for sex?

• Yes. You guys can be broken up, but if there's a chance for a guy to get laid, why not

• i thought of the same as he may think nd suggest, but i am certain i won't be havign sex and neither i am thinking of sending this message out of desperation to get laid

Most Helpful Girl

• you can. it's a nice gesture. doesn't make you seem desperate. it's just a nice thing to do. you're caring.

What Guys Said 2

• Then why would you care. You respect your feelings.

• what do you mean?

• i mean wishing him a happy bday does not change anything about how i respect myself neither reduce nor increase, neither i am thinking of doing this out of having feelings as i dont have any feelings for sure. anyways i will think

• Be certain instead.

• It's nice and OK as long as the other person is as mature as you are about it. If not then it will just be an ego boost as he'll think that you want him even after the way he dumped you so as someone else also mentioned he can hit you up for anything..

What Girls Said 1

• Nope.