What would be the best thing to wear to your EX?

So I haven't seen my ex for a while (3/4 months) but after a while he started messenging me a lot. I never start a conversation, but he still insists to text me every other day. Now he wants to meet for a coffee, and I was wondering what would be the best thing to wear? meaningful info: I still like him.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Something very sexy to tease him with. Like a tiny sexy small dress or low cut crop top and mini skirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything you want

What Guys Said 1

• An outfit won't make or break whether he wants to get back with you or not. Just be upfront.

• So what kind of things will be a make or break, next to being upfront ofcourse?

• What do you want out of the meeting? In the short term and long.

• The most important thing for me is to show that I have grown as a person, and that I regret our separation (but I don't think it will be good to already talk about that?)

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm you want to mix casual and sexy if you still like him. Maybe a loose top with leather leggings under? Something that will catch his attention