Don't know what to do?

OK I met this guy and we hit off and then he ended it, and he recently told me he was sorry for what he did and he needs to stop running away, so of course I said OK lets give it another chance. Well yesterday he texted me and said that a girl he saw back in September called him and he's going to meet her, but he does not know if it's going to work or not and he told me to wait. She left because she was to busy and now she has free time and wants to see him, The problem is I really like him and hope things work out, but I don't know if I should wait or if I should move on ?

11

What Guys Said 1

• no chance, if he thinks this other girl is better than you for whatever reason and he can't see how much you like he obviously doesn't think your special enough to him and that's why he's looking elsewhere, so no definitely don't wait for him, hope I helped a little bit.

What Girls Said 1

• So, let me get this straight .. you are asking if you should stay on back up for a guy? who is actively pursuing an other relationship?

I understand that you have feelings for this guy but have some self respect for your self and tell him no you will not be waiting around and you deserve a guy who wants to make you number one! not number 2 or even 3 when he feels like it hun.

Move on .. if it happens between you and him later that is one thing but don't wait around.