What should I do to get back with my ex?

My ex and I dated for 1.5 years and we have broke up for a good 6 months now. He is dating someone else now for 4 months. He said that we should remain as best friend. At times, when his girlfriend is cold to him, he would tend to give me more attention. But when his girlfriend starts to entertain him, he would kinda throw me to oneside. (That is what I think) He said that if I were to have more faith and trust in him we would not have broken up. But it was not easy, he was always surrounded by girls. All his friends are mostly, but now I know them all because we go to the same church. As of now, I have been trying my best to get him back. When he is down I would make my way down to comfort him, or when he is alone I would try to accompany him. Am I being too nice/friendly? What should I do to get out of this friend zone?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's not with you, then you need to move on. He's ex for a reason. He's evidently just talking to you when he needs *you* not when you need *him*.

• But I still have feelings for him after 6 months..

• Then tell him you're going to block all communications with him until further notice.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't. You broke up for a reason. Accept that. Learn from it. Move on.

What Guys Said 1

• You should find someone else to date. Don't make someone a priority when you are only an option.

What Girls Said 1

• If you get him back it is not going to be good. Cannot fix what's broken.

• We are still in good terms. We know each other very well and all