Why would a guy not talk about his ex?

My ex has decided to tell people that we never dated, that we only accidently kissed one time but that nothing happened between us. This is not true because we were dating and saw each other regularly and slept at each others houses, at the time he also told our friends that we were dating. I dont understand why he has suddenly decided to say this, 2 years later. But what I struggle to understand even more than that is that he has never mentioned me to his new girlfriend, its not that i am expecting him to talk about me or tell her the whole story but I had to work together with his girlfriend and would think that he would at least give her a heads up. He didn't and she has no idea who I am. I didn't feel it was my place to say anything and i wouldn't want to ruin his new relationship because I hope he is happy. But I dont understand why you wouldn't tell your girlfriend something like that. If I were her and found out later anyway, I would be angry that he didn't mention it. But maybe thats just me, what do you guys think?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like to him you're just a memory that's not worth mentioning

• Well he is playing his role perfectly

Time for you to play yours

Ex is Ex let him go

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're looking too far into your ex's business and should mind your own.
    Not everyone feels the need to talk about their ex partners, he obviously doesn't and that's between them

• im not in his business. Thats fine, like i said, i dont expect a big thing. But considering i have to work with her and he is putting me in a difficult situation, i think I have every right to wonder

• By knowing what he decided to tell people, and that he hasn't told his girlfriend about you you're investing thought and effort in his business