Break up due to sex?

On our first date, he and I had some beers. Then he said he felt sleepy. Because after that he will take a long drive back to home so I didn't want to let him drive with such bad physical condition. So I said I would find a hotel for him to take a nap. I took him to a nearby hotel, went into a room with him to make sure he slept. When I was about to leave, he hold my hand and beg I to stay with him. I just stayed for a while, then I said I must leave. He hug me, I laid down in his arms. After that he kissed me, too much. And I know he wanted to have sex with me. I said no, he kept kissing and touched my body. When I denied, he let me go. I kissed him again, said that I need more time since we just met each other for a short time. He said he don't care about my past, he just did what his emotion told. I said I would leave, then we left. I got home and texted him, but no response. And no response from him so far. We ended up like that. I wonder he did that for love or for sex? Maybe, sadly, it's sex

11

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah it could be but with me sometimes I get scared that someone can't trust me enough for sex and I feel sad if they don't

What Girls Said 1

• Wait a little. If nothing from him, that means that he wonly was for a one night stand there. You did the right thing. If something deep inside feels wrong about something believing it is often a life and death question