My ex is being so confusing, what's going on?

My ex and I broke up not too long ago and until recently we hadn't talked in a few weeks. Something (not something serious) came up that I had to contact her about to try and meet up with her to get something back. After a few days of not talking again we talked. She started making remarks that I found suggestive and was making little jokes/comments about her and I. At one point she said "I miss hanging out with you"
Asked if I wanted to go do something with her next week. And we've been talking since and she's made more comments about her and I doing things like watching movies.

I mean I know it could simply just mean she misses being friends but the comments/jokes she made about our relationship kinda threw me off.
What does anyone else think?
I'm not thinking she wants to get back together or anything like that rn. I'm just really confused.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You know, you say that you're not thinking she wants to get back together, but your question sure makes it sound like you're hoping for that. Here's the thing -- you wouldn't be making a big deal out of all of this if you weren't still interested in her so if she's something you want, then just go for it and ask her out.

My only caveat is this: you two are really young and you said that you two broke up not too long ago. The easiest thing for any couple to do is just to go back to the way that they were and while I don't know what caused the breakup, I will say that if you guys broke up for a good reason, then you're probably just going to get back into the same bad relationship together. It's usually a better idea to just move on and try something new, but you know you two better than I do.